Monday, November 17, 2008

Hunting/Fishing Report

November 17, 2008

We registered quite a few more deer again over the weekend. I have had several hunters, who were hunting in the Walker - Hackensack area say they were seeing several wolves.

Me and my family have been busy making venison hot dogs and brats. I was up until midnight last night making hotdogs! I am going to try a batch of pepperoni too. We all like venison. Kids really like the hotdogs and different brats we make.

Someone called on Sunday wondering if we had ice yet. Can't get on the lakes yet, unless you want to use your pontoon boat. Ponds and some of the smaller lakes are forming ice, but the bigger lakes are still wide open. I am hoping after Thanksgiving we will have some ice to report on.

Good hunting everyone. Ice fishing is on the way.

Froggy