Friday, October 7, 2011

Fishing Report

October 7, 2011

Things have been slow the last couple of days, with the crazy wind we have been having. Water temperature is still around that 68 degree mark. Sounds like it will be cooling off next week and we should be having normal temps for this time of the year. Some of the the best fall fishing is yet to come, when that water cools off.

There are a couple of guys braving that wind (I guess that is what you would call it) and they are picking up some walleye. Some are finding them in about 18 to 20 feet of water and perch still around the weed lines in about 5 to 7 feet.

Grouse hunters are out and picking up a few. Great time to be out in the woods. Bear hunting will be ending up the end of next week and then it will be time to think about deer hunting. Don't know where the time goes.

I still have a few jobs to finish up in Bismark, and try to get home on the weekends. Won't be long and I will be getting things together for fish house rentals. You can always leave a message for me at Froggy's Sports or call me on my cellphone.

Good fishing!

Froggy